Monday, March 30, 2009

Stupid things, Happy things, Idiotic things...

Things happen unexpectedly, as granma passed away few days ago.. so so sad. Rest in peace, granma.. All the ceremony and prayers are settled today, and this thursday got one more prayer before i head back KK to finish off what i've started almost 3 years ago... "Accomplish or Do Not Begin", my school motto, slogan that bring me this far, almost graduating soon.. just one more month to go for the VIVA and final examination and that's it, FINISH!

There is moments of happiness and sadness throughout the whole 3 years, 2 years suffering and final year, i enjoyed alot.. with lots of new friends and new activity. Business is doing great as well, and i've found a job, way before i've graduated. How good is that? I'll continued doing what im doing now, all the fishy business and see how it goes in few years time....

Oh ya, today was really really silly and how stupid i am. Already blurred enough through the whole chinese ceremony, hot weather, not enuf sleep, and sick, plus with some conned telephone calls, habis... i almost tell out all my details to the Conman... immediately cut off my ATM card and Credit card services before my money gone! how silly i am... too blurred, too panicked... shit! Now waiting for my new credit card and atm card before i fly back KK... 

No comments: