Friday, April 3, 2009

Nikon SB600

Finally bought my first ever external flash, the Nikon SB600... together with Maha Powerex       4AA 2700mah battery, 1-hour charger and Sb600 diffuser, it cost me RM950! Habis... kering in one shot! haha... Actually, decided to get it after i manage to sell some of my fishes at home, which valued at RM620, and some  small sales thoughout this year, finally collected enough to get a flash for myself. Welcome abroad, SB600 into my Think Tank Speed Freak bag... which is kinda full already now...

List of gadgets in my small little Think Tank Speed Freak:

Nikon D200
Nikkor 50mm F/1.8
Nikkor DX 18-55 F/3.5-5.6G II 
Nikon Speedlite SB600

Nikon Battery Charger
Nikon D200 and SB600 little booklets

Raynox DCR250

Matin Microfibre cloth
Matin Blower

Maha Powerex 2700mah AA Battery X 4
Maha Powerex 1-hour Universal Charger

Hoya UV Filter 52mm
Hoya Pro-1 Digital CPL Filter 52mm

Lenspen

Joby Gorillapod for DSLR Zoom

Police Tactical Torchlight

and some tags, pen, etc etc.... :p


Ops, forgot to let u guys know where i bought my SB600, from Click N Snap, very good camera shop in Penang, jus beside Komtar. Recommended! Bought my Think Tank Speed Freak, Gorillapod and etc from there too! :)

My new baby,
Photobucket

No comments: