Thursday, January 7, 2010

jobs...careers...

Recently, i receive quite a number of hints in my future career life. I've just started my own business, through fish-breeding and wholesaling, as well as online-store, http://montynme.blogspot.com. This will definitely be my main job, and i was actually looking for a supplementary job.

Well, besides the chance of working in fish farm, perhaps i could get myself involved in photography too, as i'm passionate in this field. Of course, i do hope i have the criteria needed, in which i know, there's some part of me that need to be improved. I did have quite a number of chances during my stay/uni life in Sabah, thanks to Gerry of MSJ Photography. I had the chances to shoot few weddings, bridal fair, events and such. It was a good experience in this field and helps alot in improving my skills and knowledge in photography. Thanks!
What im hoping was to get some photography job locally.. which will definitely helps!

I'm currently planning on something with consultancy. I have degree in Aquaculture and i've enquiries on fish farming coming in... I dont mind sharing bits of this and that, but when it comes to business, i'll have to charge! haha.. Currently few enquiries pending, and i might have the chance to become a farm's consultant too... who knows...

As for now, i got to invest more in my farm. There's not much production yet, as most of my broodstock are young. I gotta need at least 3 months before some species starts to mature. By then, it is going to be bigger scale, more commercial scale.

So, wish me luck guys! :P

No comments: