Friday, January 8, 2010

An evening with S2 IS

This evening, i've decided to go for a shooting since my hand was pretty itchy on the shutter. Location? Paddy field near my house @ Kubang Semang, Penanti. Decided to use my old prosumer, Canon Powershot S2 IS for a try out and yes, it was fun to use.. managed to grab some shots before dark clouds emerging rapidly from the east.

Now only i realized my S2 IS does have Aperture priority, Shutter, and Manual! LOL... and f/2.7!! my goodness! haha... I think i'll be playing with it for quite some time... and it just deserve a place in my Lowepro Fastpack 350.

Shots that i managed to capture this evening, pretty good for a prosumer isn't it? :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


3 comments:

ChunHung said...

eh banyak cantik ^^

Naturelover said...

The second photo of the damselfly is beautiful !!

Unknown said...

Thanks guys!!