Tuesday, October 28, 2008

1Borneo Bridal Extravaganza

it was a nice show, seriously... and im enjoying it with my friends of MSJ Photogrpahy! it was fun and a lots of experience for me. It was again, my first time.. shooting catwalk/runway show.
Pretty tiring though, especially the 2nd day, when my hand...... cannot support my dslr ade! pheww...

took lots of photos of cos, all in my photobucket albums la..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

and here is some models shot....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

too many liaw... haha... go my album c lo, http://s118.photobucket.com/albums/o86/harnsheng/

No comments: