Friday, November 6, 2009

Another farewell, another new beginning...

Time really flies... my next chapter in life just begin. I've finally resign from SLS, and come back to Penang for some big project.. It took me 3.5 hours to reach PG from KL, and yes, it was a tiring journey.. i wonder how many summons i will get! haha..

Reach Juru Autocity at around 1.30pm, and waiting for Chuppy as i'm delivering his Ruby tetras, and some nice blue shrimps.. get some, unload everything, unpack all the fishes and shrimps into the ponds. It was nice to see everything is doing well, and my Celebes Halfbeak bred! Saw quite a number of fries... so happy!

Tmr plans would be setting net cages for my ponds, need to sorts some cherry and endlers for sale soon! Then i need to head to Nibong Tebal to get some Malayan shrimps as well... wish me luck! Signing off for now, time for dinner...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

3 and a ½ Hours.

A Good Lap Time You've Posted.