Saturday, September 19, 2009

Ok great.. my mind playing me again... totally mood-less today!

Got a call from my mom, saying uncle got newly constructed farm ready for operation. It was intended for marine i think, but doesn't get the approval from government (as usual la...). Now, he wants to do African Catfish (Clarias gariepinus). Yes, it is profitable.. but i don't really have the mood to do it. The facilities cost over 1/4 million but i really need to see first, before making any decision.

Got few more offers too... haizz.. pening la..... need to sit down, relax and think deep. The thing is, i have to work 9 hours a day and 6 days a week.. where got time? at home, also have alot of works.. and the worst one is, laundry... lazy la... lol...

Anyway, will update soon.. with my newly purchased Targus Wireless Mouse for Mac! Cost me Rm130 now.. but first impression after using it for a day, it's not that sensitive and accurate. Who knows, maybe i need time to get used to it. Give me a week! Photos tomorrow... :p

No comments: