Monday, June 1, 2015

New Adventure begins!

Today mark another phase of my life, i've finally back to travelling, backpacker style.
Been thinking and dreaming about this trip for a long time, although Europe were never in my list as i know its expensive. However, i'm glad to have so many friends around the world that makes this trip possible and longer. Thank you :)

Sitting here in Starbucks waiting for my flight at 7.10pm.. there's nothing much i could do at the moment, the sky is dull and my tripod checked-in. Thought of doing time lapse but oh well..

It's a little emotional this morning leaving family and relatives for an unknown duration of time as i only bought one way ticket, never knew what could happen and where i will end up. Leaving the comfort of home and heading into uncertainty does makes me a little nervous or even scared. But i have to take this step, i've been doing nothing for the past couple of months, and my heart is not there anyway. I need a new motivation, a new inspiration and journey to refresh my mind and soul.

I would like to thanked everyone who is involved and participate in our Couchsurfing meet-ups since last May 2014. It's been awesome to be in such an active community and have alot of fun together. Thanks to all the 'farewell' party and bbq as well...

I will keep everyone updated with details in this blog, and photos of course!

So check this blog when you're free to keep up with my adventure in a brand new continent, Europe!

No comments: