Friday, May 25, 2012

New phase, New chapter

It's going to be another phase, another chapter of my life going to begin soon.. Flying to New Zealand this sunday morning for my working holiday permits which i applied few months ago. It's actually quite hectic and rush to fly so soon.. struggled to sell most of my stuffs, which i almost did. Life was just began to take forms in Penang, and i have to leave again to pursue my travel and photography. It's all about the future, like most said, No Pain No Gain.

Since i were back from NZ last November, things changed alot.. fish breeding is going downhill (well, it's halted by now), dog breeding is doing pretty well.. good enough to fund my current unemployed status :P, photography is getting better and better! I guess i'm one step closer to my goal. We finally set up a company called Light Feather Studios (click to go to the website) but sadly, i got to leave it to few of my friends as i'm heading down south in few days time.

Plan A was to work, save some money for travel and future, and if possible, a permanent job for few years in NZ. That's what i hope for, but i do have plans to travel to Europe and USA first. I have no idea at all from this stage. Finger crossed and wish me luck!

Plan B was to come back, get a tour guide licensing, and start another company called Max Photo Tour
I really enjoyed taking oversea friends traveling around Penang island, get them to explore Penang the local way and tried as many local foods as well. The idea was given by a friend, who took this tour, and felt that i can do this pretty well. Thank you for your encouragement and support! Besides that, hopefully i'm still able to shoot for Light Feather Studios and be a professional photographer. It will be a dream come true to be a photographer in any part of the world if it's needed.

Seriously don't know when i will be back, but since few days ago.. there's something that will make me come back. Kinda heavy hearted to leave now... What i can do now is to leave it to faith and with the right moves, i'm sure it will work out one day. Just gotta have a lot of faith and patience. It's for our brighter future.

Signing off... and hopefully the next post will be from New Zealand! Take care guys, thank you to all who had farewell dinner with me, to someone who have been such a big influence to my life in such a short time, to my family, to my cute doggies, to FF gangs, to Dream Wanderers and all the photographers for the support, to all my oversea friends and backpackers, a big THANK YOU! Wish my luck in New Zealand (and hope to see some of you soon! :P)


No comments: