Thursday, February 16, 2012

Thaipusam 2012

Sorry for the late update.. just came back from KL business trip.. some fishy business.. hehe

Thaipusam! I never been to a thaipusam before, and this year, i took the challenge to shoot Thaipusam from my point of view. Not sure how it works and how it will turn out, here's the outcome of my first visit to Thaipusam

It's dark out there, as it's only 5-6am..Wanted to capture the ambient light and some motion.. i set my D200 and flash to slow mode and rear sync
Thaipusam in motion

Spiritual power
Spiritual power

Mental power
Wo ah!

I feel you, mr!
I feel you!

The amount of hooks on his back! Oh my..
Oh my...

Ouch!
Ouch!

Adjusting the hook
Adjusting, adjusting

Very intimidating look
Intimidating

Sunrise...everyone is getting ready for the walk
Devotees ready at sunrise

Getting ready

My favourite shot
Meditating or tired

Feel the pain, my friend
It hurts!


No comments: