Thursday, March 3, 2011

KL KL.. my fav destination!

KLCC

My first ever trip to KL in 2011! It's been months i havent go to KL lo.. ups and downs here in PG, with bad financial record :(

Manage to get some time off to go down KL meet up with Gerry and Lam Lam from Sabah. My photography sifu and one of my best bros!

_DSC2158 copy

Bring Gerry and Lam Lam to Ikano Power Centre, Sunway Pyramid and KLCC and shoots some photos while shopping and sight-seeing. Here's some photos :)

Tea-time @ Sunway Pyramid
_DSC2175 copy

Canon 1D MK4 with 17-40 L lens oh! DOnt play play! hehehee...
_DSC2171 copy

Den we head to KLCC, saw a BMW F1 car on display! Such a beast! If im a billionaire, i'll own one of this! haha...
_DSC2183 copy

_DSC2193 copy

and of course, the MUST SHOOT thing in KL, the Petronas Twin Tower, KLCC! This time, testing with my new Nikkor 16-35 F4. How was it? :P

KLCC

meet up with more friends, old and new.. it was wonderful! Cant wait for the next trip!

No comments: